Block Quantity Surveying
After great client demand to introduce an all encompassing service offering, we have now introduced a Surveying Service within Block Architects.
Block Quantity Surveying provides key services that cover all aspects of procurement, contractual and project cost management. No matter how large your project we can assist you with these elements of the build. Our professional team offers their services throughout the UK to all sectors including private clients, contractors and public bodies.
As one of many professional services offered within our business our Professional Consultants and Quantity Surveyors can work alongside any design team or with any contractor to ensure that our clients achieve their stated objectives.
We understand that good communication and teamwork are key to the success of a project and we have invested heavily in our information technology to ensure we are always available to our clients and they are kept informed at every step.
- How to make your home more energy efficient
- Block Quantity Surveying
- SAP Energy Ratings - What are they all about?
- New Build vs. Tried and Tested
- The Advantages of SIPS Panels
- Block Energy Services
- The Good, The Bad and The Downright Mad – Self Build Homes
- Case Study - McKirdy & Morrison, Dentist Surgery In Burnbank
- Zero Carbon Challenge? Block Architects Are Stepping Up
- The Increasing demand of self-build homes in the UK
- Sourcing Land for a Self-Build Home
- Insulation in the Modern Home