Case Study - McKirdy & Morrison, Dentist Surgery In Burnbank
To reassure you that your project is in safe hands, take a look at the work we did with this South Lanarkshire dental practice.
The project consisted of the complete installation of 4 surgeries (fitted-out by specialist contractors - Henry Schein), an LDU room and associated staff and reception areas. Both the planning and building control processes went smoothly with South Lanarkshire Council, and shortly thereafter the project was tendered and won by Alexander Braidwood Construction from Blantyre.
The clients were very active in the selection of all of the finishing materials and fittings, and the contractor was also instrumental in some key decisions assisting the smooth running of the site and aiding in the delivery of the design. All in all a great team effort, and that's the way it should be.
If you know of any dentist or medical professional who is seeking advice on the refurbishment or relocation of their surgery please contact us.
- How to make your home more energy efficient
- Block Quantity Surveying
- SAP Energy Ratings - What are they all about?
- New Build vs. Tried and Tested
- The Advantages of SIPS Panels
- Block Energy Services
- The Good, The Bad and The Downright Mad – Self Build Homes
- Case Study - McKirdy & Morrison, Dentist Surgery In Burnbank
- Zero Carbon Challenge? Block Architects Are Stepping Up
- The Increasing demand of self-build homes in the UK
- Sourcing Land for a Self-Build Home
- Insulation in the Modern Home